McKenzie Management will provide your business team with the customer service finesse necessary to secure new patient appointments and stop the loss of practice revenue. We'll teach you how to give outstanding impressions, secure new patients, scripting to retain lost patients and much more.
Three – 30 minute training sessions done on line and interactive on the telephone with a McKenzie Management Trainer.
- 3 mystery patient follow up calls to check the progress of training
- Progress feedback report via email after each training
- Trainee(s) receives copies of all training slides presented
- Scripts for new patients, insurance questions, retaining past due patients
- Telephone Call Forms
- Your role as the patient's first point of contact
- New patient Scripts
- Capturing the new patient in the schedule
- Handling difficult situations
- Scheduling Issues
- Overcoming patient’s objections to scheduling “Let me think about it or I’ll call you back
- Processing new emergency patients
- Choosing words that encourage patients to take action
- Insurance scripts and issues
- Outbound telephone communications. .
- Recovering lost patients
- Patient's main objectives, money, time, fear/pain, no perceived need, no trust
- Questions to ask to build the relationship
- Capturing past -due recall patients
- Capturing unscheduled treatment
- Overcoming barriers to contact, i.e., voice mail, no answer